Follow Dashboard
Tokens?

TITLE; Future In shaa Allah :)
Friday 5 April 2013 | 10:26 | 0 comments





I’m a hopeless romantic, full of fantasies of what the perfect guy should do. Movies have filled my head with nonsense & high expectations of men. I find myself watching romantic comedies & daydreaming. That could be me at work being surprise by my boyfriend with a bouquet of flowers. Or that could be me being taken to a nice restaurant & slow dancing afterward. Why doesn’t it happen in real life? Or does it? I’ve come to the conclusion that I’ve just to be picked by the wrong guys. I know there’s that nice, romantic, loving, handsome, & tall guys out there. The question is WHERE? I just might be living in a fairytale world since I think my prince charming is coming to sweep me off my feet, so I need to think realistic, right?

So, here goes..

I’m not saying that I need to be wined & dined every night or I need to be loved 24/7 but there are times when a woman has needs & my needs are just to be loved. I love simple things. A text saying I miss u means a lot to me. My perfect guy does this things & more. He listen & kisses me on forehead when I’m sad. He supports me & the dreams that I have. He trust me & doesn’t give me a reason to not be able to trust him. He’s gentlemen. He’s silly & fun to be around but knows when to be serious. He respect his mother & loves his family. He’s good with children & loves the Lord. He’s can’t go a day without hearing my voice & doesn’t take me for granted.

He’s my dream men. The guy God made for me. Someone to love & cherish for the rest of my life. All I’m asking for is a man to stick by my side while I pursue my dreams & love me to the fullest. It will happen, I haven’t give up on the man that I’m meant to be with..


Old things