Follow Dashboard
Tokens?

TITLE; Girl that be leaving :')
Thursday 27 December 2012 | 09:58 | 0 comments


I'm the girl that patiently heard about fake people , about fake love that people give it to me . A hope that people lie on me . A trust that I give people broke on me that is me . I'm may not to pretty , perfect body , face , life but I'm LIMITED EDITION to have me . I'm totally different . I'm the girl that people like to be friend sometime because I'm talkative , hyperactive , childish for my age even though I'm seventeen , love to laugh , making a stupid jokes , people that love to share problem and more but why I am fails to find my true love WHY WHY . I kept on repeating , because I'm may be too nice too kind to people I'm humble people I'm not selfish , I'm not rude too other people , I'm not arrogant . Even though people know me as a rich girl I love to living with poor people because I can learn something from them if they need my help I'm ready to rescue them . But WHY I don't see my happiness in myself . People will see everyday me smiling but behind the smile that I gave there is full of sadness . I'm trying to move on forget you . But I don't have strenght to . Probably not yet time mate I was only able to be patient and keep on patient Allah will always be my side thanks for saving me for people that really loves me betrayed me . I'm glad one day my becoming future will always make me more happy then I deserved :')




Old things | New things